When you come to Rye Watersports for a kitesurf, windsurf, sailing, or stand up paddleboard lesson we want your stay in this beautiful county, on the Kent and Sussex border, to be a special one. Here are our choices of places to stay in the Rye & Camber Sands area that we think you’ll love! Whether you want to pamper yourself in luxury, or simply camp near a good country pub we’ve given you all the best options!
There are some wonderful restaurants in Rye, and many of the pubs have live music on Friday and Saturday nights. If you head out to ‘The Pilot’ at Dungeness, you’ll get the best fish and chips anywhere along the South Coast.
1. The Gallivant http://www.thegallivanthotel.com
2. The George http://www.thegeorgeinrye.com
B & B’s
1. Point Farm http://pointfarm.co.uk
2. Boonshill Farm http://www.boonshillfarm.co.uk
3. The Apothecary http://www.bedandbreakfastrye.com
4. Willow Tree Guest House http://www.willow-tree-house.com
1. Kittiwake/The Warrens http://www.camberaccommodation.co.uk
2. Castleman’s Cottages http://www.castlemanscottages.co.uk
3. Camber Barn http://www.camberbarn.co.uk
4. Barefoot Yurts http://www.barefoot-yurts.co.uk
5. Cottage in Rye http://www.thecottageonthecorner.co.uk
6. Bramley & Teal http://www.bramleyandteal.co.uk
7. The Salty Dog http://www.saltydogcamber.co.uk
8. Humphries Cross http://www.http//www.homeway.co.uk
1. Hare & Hounds http://www.hareandhoundsrye.co.uk
2. Dogwood Cottage http://www.dogwoodcamping.co.uk
3. Romney Farm http://www.romneyfarm.com
You can book your Sussex kitesurfing course on-line and also any of our windsurfing, sailing, or SUP courses too.
Kid’s camps for windsurfing, sailing, and having fun in canoes and on treasure hunts are also available to book on-line, or give us a call to find out more on 01797 225238