- 2 hr BSUPA Lesson on lake
- Paddling techniques
- Stance on paddleboard
- Control, turns and steering
Your lesson covers all aspects of Paddleboarding on flat water to enable you to progress to whatever discipline of Stand Up Paddleboarding you aspire to.
The main content is: Stance on the Board, Balance, Paddling techniques, Turns, Board Control and steering, SUP equipment, Safety and just a bit of theory! After your two hour SUP lesson you will be proficient enough to go on a river tour or to head to Camber Sands East Sussex just a few minutes from our centre for a Paddlesurf lesson.
- One hour low impact class with a full cardiovascular workout
- Targeting arms, abs, thighs and butts – all at once!
- Builds confidence in and out of the water
- For people who can already SUP or book your first three sessions and get a 1 hour free introductory lesson.
Health and Fitness experts from all over the world are quickly catching onto the outstanding cross-training benefits of Stand Up Paddleboarding.
SUP Keep Fit is on Wednesday’s 9.30 – 10.30 or 18.00 – 19.00
SUP Paddlesurf lesson – £48.00Please call the centre to book
- 2hr BSUPA sea lesson
- Learn how to ride waves
- Perfect spot at Camber Sands
- Right conditions essential so call to book